Whtz here ??

As i always say dont expect more or less .... yes dnt think this blog to b somthing of a tech or a typical writer ... i call my TOUCH ME NOT as a place of no sense with lots of emotions .... if i m angry or sad or romantic ;) .... i come here and scribble somthing often keep it as drafts to b deleted later and rarely post some :-) .....

Saturday, November 24, 2007

From my past relationships I learned:

From my past relationships I learned:
This is very familiar question to all who r Orkut members.i havnt filled it yet, recently i thought of filling that space.But what i wish to write was so lengthy that at last i decide to make a topic to write here in my blog :)
Many explain life as search for peace or happiness .... but for me i felt life is search for a person to understand you.We often get people to understand us but we fail to understand them.Or we will b playing the role of understandable friend to some but not understood by them.But never expect to find one to know u fully.The great person who can do is big job is urself.Knowing ourself is the greatest thing that one can do in life.Busy trying to understand other often people forget to know ourself.
One of my favorite quetion in orkut profile.Whenever i view a new persons profile i always used to take care to read this part since it reflect his/her attitude towards relation.

1 comment:

bikas_tanti said...

thanks for including this topic ..... i found it very interesting.
It made me feel better .