Whtz here ??

As i always say dont expect more or less .... yes dnt think this blog to b somthing of a tech or a typical writer ... i call my TOUCH ME NOT as a place of no sense with lots of emotions .... if i m angry or sad or romantic ;) .... i come here and scribble somthing often keep it as drafts to b deleted later and rarely post some :-) .....

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its all over .............

At last what i had called "The Long 4 years of college days" are over . Just left back is the final exams and frequent miss calls of my friends .... soon ( by June end ) the exams will be over , then left out will be the miss calls that too may be for few months .... Later everyone will b busy (expected to be ) with their life . How many would be in contact , really don't know . As every other person i also wish and dream everyone would be in touch .

           I was one among who always says that i need to finish it off soon .... But have at that time i haven't thought of a days like this .... When i think about these wonderful days , i try to convince myself by saying 'these r all part of the game' .... Still sometimes i feel to realise how far i would be missing my college days and my wonderful friends ........ Now i know its all over , the fun and fights .... There was always lot many reasons that had made me say my college life was not that enjoyable , but i now i know there was quite a lot good things that would make me miss these wonderful days .... Even if i didn't miss , i would never regret that i couldn't enjoy the college days........
                         I was not a regular student , was among Attendance and Internal Deficiency Syndrome suffering student ;) . My friends quoted a quote for me " Vanna vannu poyal poyi " , that was becoz if i start going i would go for few days continuously but once and come home ;) that would be a break .Now no classes to bunk , no attendance to take leave .
                                               Really becoming lone now ...... Even though those days havent made me feel 'not alone'.

3 comments:

സജിത്ത്|Sajith VK said...

Good notes...

NightFox said...

May there memories remain with you forever... It has started fading for me in the busy world..

Parvathy said...

hmmm..........me too miss ma college life dear:)