Whtz here ??

As i always say dont expect more or less .... yes dnt think this blog to b somthing of a tech or a typical writer ... i call my TOUCH ME NOT as a place of no sense with lots of emotions .... if i m angry or sad or romantic ;) .... i come here and scribble somthing often keep it as drafts to b deleted later and rarely post some :-) .....

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Special Hostelmate

For the past one year this special cutey is with us in
the hostel.I started caring about it during the last few days,when my friend goes near it and play with it.Still haven't started playing with it but now i never used to frighten it as i had done before.In the begining many was there to care it and to give food,but now i heard no one even care to give food. :(

I felt that i hav to write something about this special hostelmate.


5 comments:

Hiran Venugopalan said...

Nice to see some thing that exist at Ladies Hostel which was "sent" from MH. Actually it was not meant for you, we planned for some nice girls - faith !

ChInNu said...

no comments.............

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yea.... She is really nice.... I 2 had a great experience wid her when i came to hostel once.... She was behaving to me like my own pet....
Anyway its really gud to see her here........

Sathyajithvinu said...

Ayyo pulikutty...
oro jaadakaley ;)